This manikin has been created for the training of cardiopulmonary resuscitation techniques for students, health workers and all first aid professionals. It combines very realistic elements that assist to learn the basic resuscitation.
– Artificial respiration: the head can be turned 180 degrees and it is possible to move the jaw, which simulates the opening of the air way of the mouth. This way you can see if the manikin is not in the correct position as it does not allow the air to pass through the tube. The tube is linked with a bag that is placed below the chest, allowing you to observe the volume of inhalation by observing the volume of the thorax. The latex-covers, either the ones of the face or of the torso can be easily removed which facilitates the replacement of the bag and the tube, if necessary.
– Cardiopulmonary resuscitation: When exercising the pressing the chest of the model, the sensors that are placed underneath the "skin", sense the pressure and then emit an audible signal. If the depth of the pressing is within 4-5 cm, you can hear one beeping signal ( "DI") indicating that the operation has been completed correctly. If the depth is more than 5 cm, you will hear two beeps ( "DI" and "DU") indicating that you have pressed too much.
- Adult torso manikin with a vest (74 cm high, 34 cm distance between the shoulders, 22cm distance between the chest and the back)
- User's guide (English)
- High quality transport case (41 x 78 x 25 cm) with integrated wheels and an extendable handle for easy transport. Security locks + keys. The manikin is securely fastened with 3 nylon straps inside the case.
- Inflation components (one placed inside the manikin and 3 spare ones)
- 6 replacement ear supports
- 2 spare masks for the face
- Mouth-lung protection bags (1 box / 50 pcs)
- Practise blanket (115 x 75 cm)
- Ref. 481-RLUNG-4: Replacement bag RPC lung, 4 pcs.