The AirSim Bronchi is the latest in the AirSim family, which provides anatomically correct details to the fourth generation bronchus. Includes step for nasal intubation.
AirSim Bronchi provides a vision of exceptional detail both in the internal characteristics as well as the external; this is possible thanks to the combination of technology with a careful manufacturing proces.
- Ref. 135-1015523 Basic
- Ref. 135-1015524 With breakable teeth
- Ref. 135-1015525 Accessible by Percutaneous needle for Dilation Tracheostomy (TPD)
- Ref. 135-1015526 With breakable teeth and accessible by Percutaneous needle for Dilation Tracheostomy (TPD)
AirSim Bronchi unit is the solution to learning:
- Diagnosis by bronchoscopy
- Lung isolation techniques using right and left endotracheal tubes or bronchial blockers
- Techniques of pulmonary aspiration
For clinical and industrial customers, the AirSim Bronchi is the first choice for demonstration of items like:
- Fiberoptic bronchoscope Equipment
- Tubes of single and double light and bronchial blockers
- Specialized Bronchial Stents