The advanced AirSim model is equipped with the airway AirSim, designed to give real, accurate and anatomically correct vision of the internal characteristics.
The advantage of the model being covered by a ski of real touch, is that it allows you to experience the learning of the bag mask ventilation more realistic.
AirSim Advanced is also equipped with an anatomically accurate nasal passage, inflatable tongue to hinder acces to the route and the possibility of including the ¨breakable teeth¨ (RED.135-1015528 and 135-1015531) to simulate the effects of malpractice on laryngoscopy.
- Ref. 135-1015527 Basic
- Ref. 135-1015528 With breakable teeth
- Ref. 135-1015530 With bronchial tree
- Ref. 135-1015531 With breakable incisors and bronchial tree
The Advanced AirSim is perfect for learning of:
- Efficient ventilation with mask and bag
- Application of the full range of supraglottic devices
- Normal larynhoscopy and video-laryngoscopy
- Nasal and naso-tracheal intubation
- Fiberoptic examination with the patient awake
The manufacturer recommends the following gauges for the equipment for optimal practice:
- 7.0-7.5 mm ID for nasal intubation
- 8.0-9.0 mm ID for oral intubation
- Sizes 3 or 4 for LMAn laryngeal mask (similar respective sizes for other superglotical devices) size 35F37F for endobronchial probes.