Electric suction unit 26 litres/minute Askir 118. With electric plug or car charger. Includes autoclavable container 1000ml with overflow valve.
- Developed for the nasal, oral and tracheal aspiration of body fluids.
- Suitable for children or adults.
- It is specifically designed for minor surgery in hospitals or for home postoperative care.
- Large LCD screen.
- Its lithium-ion battery extends the life of the device thanks to the innovating "Feedback" system, that provides a smart use through the automatic adjustment and the control of the suction power.
- The "Proximity" function to switch ON or OFF the device without touch prevents and avoids cross-contamination in-between patients.
- The device meets the requirements of the standard EN 60601-1-11: "Requirements for medical equipment used in home care applications".
- Autoclavable container 1000ml with overflow valve.
- Autoclavable silicone tubes 8×14 + cone connector Ø 10-11-12mm.
- Antibacterial and hydrophobic filter (individual patient).
- Cannula CH20.
- Universal supply cable.
- Cable for connection to car charger 12V.
- Power supply:
- 14V 4A by AC / DC switching adapter model UE60-140429SPA1 (input: 100-240V ~ – 50 / 60Hz – 100VA).
- Internal Li-ion battery (14.8V 5.2A).
- Autonomy: 70 minutes.
- Recharging time: 360 minutes.
- Car adapter (4A 12V).
- Brushless motor:
- Dry piston pump (oiless and maintenance-free).
- Classification ISO 10079-1:
- High Vacuum/High Flow.
- Free air flow:
- 26 litres/minute.
- Maximum suction (adjustable):
- -75 kPa -563mmHg -0.75Bar.
- 2.70 kg.
- 35 x 19 (h) x 15 cm.
- Protection degree:
- IP 21.
- Product made in the EU.
Compatible accesories and spare parts:
- Ref. 075-RE210003: Container without cover for surgical suction units 1 L.
- Ref. 075-RE210353: Container without cover for surgical suction units 2 L.
- Ref. 075-RE210001/02: Container with cover for surgical suction units 1 L.
- Ref. 075-RE210351/01: Container with cover for surgical suction units 2 L.