Cervical collar in one piece Nec York
For over ten years the original collar Nec York is considered the benchmark for safe and stable immobilization of the cervical spine. A cervical collar in one piece, easy to use, thanks to its adjustable closing. The main structure made of polyethylene high density injected,
- Fully supports the weight of the head wrapping its anatomical shape the occipital and mandibular area.
- You can choose the sizes with a simple and accurate method of manual measurement.
- Minimizes flexion and extension.
- Reduces pressure on the carotid.
- Ensures compatibility with RX, CT and MRI.
- Allows immediate use as it is preassembled.
- Ensures use even in extreme temperatures.
- Optimizes cleaning and hygiene.
Its renovation has allowed:
- Increase the amplitude of the front opening for easy access to carotid pulse control and create a comfortable path for tracheostomy.
- Increase coloured surface to accelerate the identification of different measures.
- Redesigning the profile of all collars and reduce the number of sizes, with the same scientific precision immobilization.
- Increase radius edge to improve the comfort of the victim.
- Increase the thickness and density of lining.
- 953-QC19013: Three Piece Kit (steps 2,3 and 5) with bag.
- 953-QC19015: Kit of six pieces of five different measures (including two pieces measure 4) with bag.
|Mono valve (1 piece):|| |
|Material structure:||LDPE injection molded|