Volume control ventilator 3000 Plus Oxylog
- Oxylog 3000 Plus offers advanced compact and resistant ventilation in a simple and intuitive operation. You can now safely provide optimal ventilation therapy to your patients during transport anytime and anywhere.
- A complete range of volume- and pressure controlled ventilation modes, combined with Non-Invasive Ventilation (NIV), pressure support, regulation of increasing O2 concentration and apnea ventilation, allows a therapy of great quality and provides confidence during transport.
- High efficiency ventilation, maintaining the level of care during transport of critical patients.
- Improved flexibility that adapts performance to individual needs of both the operator and patient.
- Integrated monitoring (etCO2, AutoFlow, curves, VTe, etc.) for optimum control.
- Proven Oxylog performance and reliability in and out of hospital.
- Ventilation modes: VC-CMV, VC-AC, VC-SIMV, SpnCPAP, PC-BIPAP, PC-SIMV+, Spn-PS and Non-Invasive Ventilation (NIV).
- Additional settings: Apnea ventilation, pressure support, NIV and AutoFlow.
- Electroluminescent display. Adult and paediatric use from 50ml.
- Regulation , BTPS. Strength resistance 20 G and impact 5.8.
- Options: AutoFlow, capnography, enhanced data connectivity (options can be purchased during the initial order process or as future updates)
- Battery life: Approx. 4 hours for normal ventilation.
- Weight approx.: 5.3 kg (basic unit without internal battery).
- Oxylog 3000 Plus
- Full patient disposable system (5 units).
- Mix hose 1.5m with DIN plug
- 220V connection
- Lithium-Ion battery 4 hours (car charger not included)
- HME type setting