The ventilation Oxylog ® 1000 offers first aid for patients in emergency situations. Designed for use outdoors, its intuitive operation, robustness and portability make the Oxylog 1000 in a complete fan in its category. The ventilator has integrated audible and visual alarms that monitor airway pressure and supply pressure to increase patient safety.
All functions operate pneumatically, so that the fan does not depend on any power supply. The Oxylog 1000 is equipped with an integrated CPR mode allows the ventilation of the patient even during resuscitation attempts, thereby increasing the chances of survival.
Oxylog fan has been most widely used in emergencies. The Oxylog 1000 is the most compact fan Oxylog range.
This device combines the proven technology of Oxylog with high standards required in an emergency fan today.
With easy operation and simple Oxylog 1000 sets new standards of use.
The Oxylog 1000 is lightweight and extremely robust, making it ideal for transport. It offers everything you need for prehospital emergency transport or during emergency resuscitation in the hospital.
Oxylog 1000 is also synonymous with high reliability thanks to its design which allows it to support any difficult situation that occurs during their work.
All you need Oxylog 1000 for help to save patients is oxygen, giving you the freedom to work wherever needed.
• All we need is oxygen, like the Oxylog 1000.
It works with a purely pneumatic system, which frees you from dependence on power or extra batteries.
• Safety First: The integrated audible and visual alarms alert you in case of disconnection, stenosis and low supply pressure.
• Look after the welfare of his patient. The delicate lung tissue may be damaged at high pressure levels. Oxylog 1000 allows to limit the pressure of the airways with Pmax settings. Once this limit is reached, pressure-limited ventilation with variable volume continues during the time of inspiration.
• In emergencies, every second counts. You need a fast handling. The usual control elements, following a clear and logical design, ensuring optimal handling and easy.
• An integrated CPR mode allows for ventilation even during resuscitation attempts.
• Wide network DrägerService provides support worldwide.