LifeVac is a revolutionary device designed so that any user can act quickly in case of choking emergency, once the standard protocol has been applied with no results.
- Pediatric (from 18 kg) or adult use.
- Minimal suction time.
- The device is lightweight and space saving.
- General use:
- It can be used with pregnant women, obese individuals, elderly people or people in wheelchairs —cases in which the Heimlich maneuver may be contraindicated or ineffective.
LifeVac should be available in:
- Health centers.
- Primary care centers.
- Nursing homes.
- Sports centers, cinemas and other public or private leisure spaces.
- Educational centers.
- Airports, ships, planes …
- Department stores.
- Sport clubs.
- Stadiums, courts, etc.
- Trains, buses and underground.
- Bars and restaurants.
- Police stations and fire stations.
- Residential complexes.
- Work centers.
Instructions in case of choking:
In case of a choking emergency …
- Encourage the victim to cough.
- If coughing is not effective, give 5 slaps on the victim's back.
- If the obstruction persists, perform 5 abdominal compressions.
- Should the previous measures be ineffective, use LifeVac:
- Place it over the victim's nose and mouth.
- Push down the handle / bellows.
- Pull the handle.
- 1 LifeVac device.
- 1 medium adult mask (green plastic ring).
- 1 small adult mask (yellow plastic ring).
- 1 pediatric mask (white plastic ring) for children over 18 kg.
- An information manual and instructions for use.
- A quick guide to act in case of choking.