Evacuation chair Evac Chair for tight places.
- Thanks to its smart design, by use of belts in a "V" to rotate continuously to provide a controlled, on the edges of the steps in proportion to the weight of the transient decline, smooth operation is achieved which allows one person can evacuate another in an emergency down stairs.
- This particularly suitable for the evacuation of disabled or injured in buildings lacking elevators and fire when you can not use them for security.
- Also indicated in official buildings and especially in ambulances to a single health down to a patient without difficulty.
- Chair tight places.
- Very easy to use
- With footrest
- Folded Dimensions: 102 x 45 x 23 cm
- Weight: 10 kg.
- Max. load: 150 kg.
- Made in UK
- Chair evacuation chair Evac
- Photoluminescent signal
- With safety belt head and chest
- Wall hooks
- Storage pouch
- User Guide
- EEC Directive 93/42/EEC (Article Class I)