Carrera XL 68 is an automatic, compact and light stretcher with adjustable height for patients transfer.
It can be used for rescue operations on streets and rescue vehicles. Legs are folded independently by activating the appropriate commands in the loading phase, and open automatically when necessary. The device includes a security system in the front and rear legs, which is automatically activated when loading the stretcher into the ambulance.
- One-piece polyethylene frame that allows an easy cleaning, reduces cross-infections and guarantees stability.
- Silent and vibration-free.
- Colour-coded handles.
- Flat, mechanically adjustable backrest.
- Anti-shock Trendelenburg/Fowler positions.
- Two fixed and two swiveling wheels with big diameter for extra manoeuvrability.
- Brakes on rear wheels.
- Two retractable, reclining side protection handles (handrails).
- Yellow chassis.
- Adjustable height.
- MD class I under Dir. 93/42/EEC
- Length: 198 cm
- Width: 58,5 cm
- Weight: 35 kg
- Max load: 170 kg
- Wheels diameter: 20 cm
- Ground clearance from loading wheel: 68 cm
- Chassis material: Stainless steel
- Handrails/handles length: 68 cm
- Handrails/handles height: 20 cm
- PVC anatomic mattress QMX/776 9.5 cm wide, made with a high frequency, impermeable, hermetic welding, that allows for an easy cleaning and reduces cross-infections.
- STX 702 two pieces black reflex metal belts.