Stacking emergency stretcher Spencer
Stackable stretchers. This range is necessary whenever a large amount of stretchers need to be stored in a reduced amount of space. The structure of the Stock Series stretchers is made with a resistant but light aluminium alloy. The supports perform the function of spacers with the stretcher placed on the floor and also of storage with the stretcher placed one on top of the other. The tension of the sheet can be predetermined thanks to regulation with a rapid and precise system, achieved with poly-propylene straps. The sheet is made of 600 D nylon and is coated in vinyl. It is fire resistant and impermeable, making it easily sanitised. The superficial treatment of the aluminium guarantees long duration. Less clutter means the storage of more stretchers, if necessary also with head support; this characteristic makes them ideal to equip mobile systems for maxi emergency situations and they are indispensable for emergency medicine.
- It incorporates two orange belts with automatic coupler.
- Reflective mark to increase nocturnal visibility.
- Fusiform distal parts to ensure greater maneuverability.
- Perforated fold to eliminate superificiescutting part.
- Spentex 600 D fabric washable anti-shatter and fixed with a system of automatic buckles to regulate and optimize the transversal tension.
- Legs made of aluminum and welded to frame
- Wide open to allow easy access for hands during transport operations surfaces.
|953-ST30270 (Orange)||953-ST40270 (Descontaminación)|
|Open length (mm):||1885||1885|
|Open width (mm):||475||475|
|N. catching points:||8||8|
|Carrying bag (optional)|
|Volume 10 stretchers stacked (mm):||610||610|